15% of the content of vitamin C brightens and evens skin, reduces inflammation and reduces pores. Clinical studies have shown the effectiveness of vitamin C for collagen biosynthesis. Regular use can completely eliminate fine wrinkles. At a concentration of 15% of the medical effectively reduces the severity of erythema induced by UV radiation.
Discoverer of vitamin C, Albert Szent-Gyorgy, who received the Nobel Prize in medicine, called it 'the molecules giving life'.
Formula brightening – serum with a light texture, easily absorbable by the skin.
Included in anti-aging preparations, highly concentrated.
Suitable for: skin capillaries, skin with visible discoloration, ‘aging spots’, skin after excessive exposure to sun/sun beds, sensitive, irritated and atopic skin, grey and dull, flabby, aging, stressed out.
Effective action in the area:
- Skin capillaries - 15% of the content of vitamin C increases resistance mechanical capillaries, prevents damage. Brightens already damaged and
visible blood vessels. Reduces pores.
- Skin with visible hyperpigmentation, 'aging spots' - 15% of the content of vitamin C works brightening, prevents the destructive effect of the process
dyschromii (specific disorder of skin pigmentation).
- Skin after excessive exposure to sun/sunbeds - 15% of the content of vitamin C reduces the melanogenesis (the production process of dyes of the skin),
prevents pigmentation spots and evens skin tone.
- Sensitive skin, irritated and atopic - - 15% of the content of vitamin C reduces allergic processes and is an effective antioxidant.
- Grey, dull, flabby, aging and stressed skin - 15% of the content of vitamin C protects keratinocytes, slows aging of the skin, smooths wrinkles and lightens skin.
Stimulating the production of collagen. Activates the skin renewal process.